Nick's Notes

Nick's Notes
Nick's Notes :: Notes :: Other Notes :: Security system - View Topic
Topic Rating: *****
Reply Printable View
Lola0987

Security system (14th Sep 21 at 4:08pm UTC)Quote Reply
I'm tired of monitoring all the software metrics 24/7. At work, they were given the task of tracking down how hackers manage to break into a new security system every time. And I can’t do anything, because I don’t see anything. What should I do?
Rero

Re: Security system (14th Sep 21 at 4:09pm UTC)Quote Reply
For a start, calm down and get distracted from everything. Because such a task is within the power, no offense to you, but only to professionals. Because they will help you at any time to find out about your shortcomings in the security system. Here, trust the excellent site https://hackenproof.com/bug-bounty-solutions, which is one hundred percent ready to fulfill all your orders, and most importantly with high quality. You will receive a perfect report and understand what is the error in your system and what needs to be changed or changed.
Lola0987

Re: Security system (14th Sep 21 at 4:09pm UTC)Quote Reply
Thanks a lot! You are just a lifeguard!
 Reply Printable View

Nick's Notes
You have ventured upon the personal website of Nick. Notes, theories, thesis', papers, and ramblings of the mind are stored upon this forum. If you value your sanity I suggest turning away and not even bother requesting access...but however if you wish to set your mind to such trials then you may proceed.
Call me!
nah